Monday, July 09, 2007

In September....Thelma will be less than 2 years old, and she is going to be a flower girl in the wedding of my cousin and Delip's brother. If you ask me, this spells "trouble" (Thelma being a flower girl, that is....not the on-going merger of our families...) We went to order her dress last Friday and she ran around the store like a crazy person....(which I'm sure I should have put an immediate stop to, but when I see her run around like that all I think is "thank God she is burning off all of that energy and might go to bed by 9pm tonight!!!")



4 comments:

paige said...

thanks for the txt today eleanor. oh my god my husband is famous. and thelma is adorable. and thats what 2 year olds are supposed to do is run around like crazy people, so its not your fault if thelma bombs her first assignment as flower girl.

Anne said...

thelma as a flower girl. take a video so she can look back at it years from now....

amanda jane said...

i love you guys!!!!!

amanda jane said...

ps. it is so hard to imagine nursing avery for the last time...he has slowed way down in the eating dept. and to be honest, i'm a little sad. we don't have that constant connection anymore. if you ask me, he's growing up way to fast and getting too independent for his own good. i can't imagine him running around like a crazy person....but such is life. and yes, life is good. i'm so glad to hear you say that.